- Trash Dumping
- State Roads (those with a Route number) 410-758-0700
- County Roads 410-758-0920
- Town of Centreville 410-758-1180
- Construction run-off
- Permits Department Inspector 410-758-4088
- Stormwater manager 410-758-0925
- Abandoned boats or other debris which could constitute a navigational or environmental hazard
For additional reporting, contact:
- MD Department of Natural Resources Hotline: 410-260-8888, which will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- MD Natural Resources Police: 410-260-8888
- Maryland Department of Environment: 1-800-633-6101
You can also leave a message at Corsicariverconservancy@gmail.com so that CRC can check to see if the problem has been taken care of.